The Municipal Clerk serves as secretary to the governing body, and is custodian of all minutes, ordinances, resolutions and archival records of the municipality. The Municipal Clerk's Office issues social affairs permits, raffle and bingo licenses.
In addition, the Municipal Clerks office is the Chief Registrar of Voters. Our residents can obtain Voter Registration Forms, Absentee Ballot Applications and Party Affiliation Declaration Forms from the office.
Open Records requests can be made through the Township Clerks Office.
2020 General Election Drop-Box Locations for Vote-By-Mail ballots will be available at the following Locations:
- County Complex at Clayton (1200 N Delsea Drive, Clayton NJ 08312)
- Mantua Municipal Building (401 Main St. Mantua NJ 08051)
- Monroe Municipal Building (125 Virginia Ave, Williamstown NJ 08094)
- County Office of Elections (550 Grove Rd, West Deptford NJ 08066)
- Woolwich Municipal Building (120 Village Green Drive, Swedesboro NJ 08085)
- Deptford Municipal Building (1011 Cooper Street, Deptford, NJ 08096)
- Franklin Municipal Building (1571 Delsea Drive, Franklinville, NJ 08322)
- Glassboro Municipal Building (1 S. Main Street, Glassboro, NJ 08028)
- Paulsboro Municipal Building (1211 Delaware Street, Paulsboro, NJ 08066)
- Pitman Municipal Building (110 South Broadway, Pitman, NJ 08071)
- Washington Twp. Municipal Building (523 Egg Harbor Rd., Sewell, NJ 08080)
- West Deptford Municipal Building (400 Crown Point Road, Thorofare, NJ 08086-0089)
- Gloucester County Administration Building (2 S Broad St., Woodbury, NJ 08096)