The Municipal Clerk serves as secretary to the governing body, and is custodian of all minutes, ordinances, resolutions and archival records of the municipality. The Municipal Clerk's Office issues social affairs permits, raffle and bingo licenses.
In addition, the Municipal Clerks office is the Chief Registrar of Voters. Our residents can obtain Voter Registration Forms, Absentee Ballot Applications and Party Affiliation Declaration Forms from the office.
Open Records requests can be made through the Township Clerks Office.
CHEMICAL BID OPENING HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTI FURTHER NOTICE 2020 Chemical Bid Documents
- Proposed Animal Ordinance 7.20
- Oath of Office
- Open Public Records Request Form (OPRA)
- Polling places with addresses
- Poll Worker Application
- vote by mail application
- RFQ - 2021 Greenwich Twp. Prof. Serv..doc
- 2021 RFQ-TRICO - RISK MNGT
- RFQ - 2021 Redevelopment Counsel